2021 Kia Sportage Interior Dimensions and Features
The 2021 Kia Sportage interior is a serene refuge from the elements and all the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Whether heading home from Minneapolis or heading out past Eagan, the Kia Sportage can make all your drives more engaging and more comfortable. With up to 60.1 cubic feet of cargo space, advanced technology, and great comfort-focused amenities, it’s no surprise drivers keep coming back to this Kia SUV.
2021 Kia Sportage Cargo Dimensions
The 2021 Kia Sportage cargo space is impressive. Just how impressive? Well, there’s 30.7 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats in use, and since 60/40-split folding rear seats are standard, it’s super quick to make more space for additional cargo. In fact, there’s 60.7 cubic feet of total cargo space. Here’s more information:
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
- Maximum Interior Volume: 129.3 cubic feet
2021 Kia Sportage Interior Comfort & Convenience
Whether you opt for the entry-level model or the top-of-line model, the Kia Sportage interior offers plenty of comfort- and convenience-enhancing features, including:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- 8.0-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- Siri® Eyes Free
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
- Remote Keyless Entry
Looking for even more luxury amenities to give your Eden Prairie adventures even more pizzazz? Here are some brag-worthy upgrades worth pursuing:
- Choose the Sportage EX for an interior with Piano black accent trim, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob, among other niceties.
- Upgrade to the Sportage S for SOFINO synthetic Leatherette seating surfaces, a grade-specific Sport steering wheel with paddle shifters, and an available Smart Key with Push Button Start technology.
- Choose the Sportage SX Turbo and you’ll get just about every optional feature offered on other Sportage trims, like genuine leather seating surfaces, Harman/Kardon® sound, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and more.
Does the Kia Sportage Have Third-Row Seating?
The Kia Sportage dimensions are spacious, without a doubt. That said, the Kia Sportage does not offer an optional third row. The Kia Sportage is a compact SUV that’s meant to comfortably accommodate up to five passengers in two rows of seating. Drivers looking for a three-row Kia SUV should compare the Kia Sorento vs. Sportage.
Experience the Kia Sportage Interior for Yourself in Bloomington
Now that you’ve read more about the Kia Sportage interior dimensions, cargo space, and amenities, we invite you to Luther Kia of Bloomington in Bloomington for a test-drive, so you can truly see if the Sportage is right for you from the best place possible: the driver’s seat! Call 888-785-9845 now to learn more!
More on Kia Models
The 2022 Kia Carnival is Kia’s first multi-purpose vehicle, which combines the utility of a modern minivan with the design of a stylish SUV. While there’s plenty to explore, from its 290-hp V6 performance to its head-turning exterior, we’re here to take a look inside the impressive cabin. The Kia Carnival interior is packed with…
The Kia Sorento is no stranger to Minneapolis roads, and drivers around the area are celebrating. If you’re in the market for a new SUV, which of the 2021 Kia Sorento trim levels should you choose, though? In this guide, Luther Kia of Bloomington walks you through the five different Kia Sorento configurations to help you determine your…
The 2021 Kia Soul is a stylish and practical compact car with seating for five and fuel-efficient performance. It’s also made even more stylish by the Kia Soul colors! There are ten Kia Soul exterior colors and plentiful Kia Soul interior colors, as well, making for a palette that will inspire the inner artist in…